About M. Santiago Group
Hello and thank you for visiting my website! My name is Maria Santiago and I’m a Certified Executive Resume Writer with extensive experience writing and advising a variety of professionals throughout the U.S. and in international markets. Whether you are excited about a career change or frustrated about a recent job loss, I’m here to help!
I’m one of only a handful of Certified Executive Resume Masters worldwide and I help professionals throughout the U.S. and Canada with “wow factor” career marketing documents including resumes, cover letters, corporate bios, reference pages, and so much more!
I have no doubt that if you’re qualified, branded appropriately, and remain faithful to the career transition process, you will find your way to the interview process for a new and exciting opportunity.
I write resumes for any industry and frequently serve the following professionals:
- Nonprofit Directors
- Chief Operating Officers
- Vice Presidents
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Leaders
- Human Resource Executives
- Information Technology Leaders
- Expats & Foreign Nationals
- Regional Sales Professionals
- Project & Program Managers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Senior Healthcare Administrators
- Supply Chain Supervisors
- Corporate Finance Executives
- Certified Executive Resume Master, Career Directors International
- Certified Professional Resume Writer, Professional Association of Resume Writers
- Certified Nonprofit Consultant, National Association of Nonprofit Organizations & Executives
- Bachelor of Science, Management, Indiana Wesleyan University
- Founder & Executive Director – Chosen Ministries Corporation – A nonprofit organization focused on the economic empowerment of women through vocational scholarships and poverty alleviation programs.
- Board Member – Diversity Church Indy – A multicultural and community initiatives addressing food insecurity, addiction recovery, youth development, and global missions.
- Former Voting Member – Kaleo Indy – A grant making organization providing over $1 million in philanthropic funds since 2008.
“When my husband lost his job of many years and needed a resume for the first time in his career, we contacted Maria. We provided basic personal/training information to Maria and a list of his previous positions with dates. Maria took the information, did research and prepared a professional resume that exceeded our expectations. A new position was offered and accepted within a short time of submitting his resume.” (Resume written for a Foreman with 24 years of experience)
“Upon recently completing my degree, my friend recommended that I call Maria for help with my resume and LinkedIn profile. She used her in the past and was able to get a job very quickly! I had some prior I.T. experience and Maria and her team did a great job with my resume! I received the first draft of my resume quickly and absolutely no changes were needed!” (Resume written for a Network Administrator Position)
“It is my privilege to recommend Maria Santiago as a career enhancement specialist. I’ve personally hired Maria to help those I know looking for a job – she’s outperformed my expectations each time. Maria is committed, competent and passionate about what she does! If you need help preparing a resume to find the right job for you – trust Maria!”
Donna Kreps, President of Residential Real Estate
FC Tucker Co. Inc.